We're Open For The Essentials
As a business that falls under the Victorian State Government’s definition of providers of the essential for animal health, welfare, and the sale of pet food, we are a Permitted Work Premise and will continue to provide all the essential products your pet needs.
We've implemented a COVID Safe Plan (below) and these rules must be followed by all customers.
As Melbourne moves to step 2 in the road map out of COVID restrictions, we're able to groom again from 28 September.
However, its going to be very busy, so we are encouraging all of our existing customers to book in as soon as possible to secure a spot.
Covid Safe Plan
To help keep our staff and customers safe, we've implemented a Covid Safe Plan. This includes:
1. Customers must not be in the store for any more than 15 minutes.
2. Only one person from a household should be visiting the store and they should live within a 5km radius of the store.
3. No more than 6 customers are permitted in the store at any one time and all customers must maintain 1.5m social distancing.
4. All customers must be wearing a mask or face covering (except for children under 12).
5. We have hand sanitiser at the counter, please use this.
6. Our preferred payment method is card.
7. If you know what you are after in store, please feel free to call us in advance to put aside your items to ensure your visit has minimal contact.
For more information about Covid-19 and the Victorian restrictions, please visit the DHHS website.