Advocate - Flea and Worm Treatment for Dogs - Under 4kg
Advocate works as a treatment and prevention of
- Flea Larvae both on your dog and in surrounding areas
- Reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Prevents Heartworm
It also treats and controls
- Generalised Demodicosis
- Sarcoptic Mange
- Ear Mites
- Lice (for up to 6 weeks)
One application lasts for a month
Safe for Puppies from 7 weeks of age
When purchasing Flea, tick and worm prevention it is important to ensure it is genuine.
Always check the product is APVMA approved.
APVMA Approval No:55320/57541
It is recommended heartworm disease prevention is used for all domestic dogs year-round throughout Australia.
Before use, best advise is to see a veterinarian regarding heartworm testing for your dog in any of the following circumstances:
- Dogs that have missed monthly heartworm treatments
- Dogs that have never been given heartworm treatments
- Dogs given heartworm treatment for the first time after 2 months of age